I made this necklace using a vintage image, glass, foil tape, soldering iron, flux, chain, and a broken earring.
|I placed this image from the same paper on other side.|
I went further with my art took a picture of my canvas and created this necklace. I used chain, beads, charms, fabric, lace, glass, foil tape, solder gun, and went to work. I love the way it turned out. Now I can always keep my porcelain doll close to my heart.
|My daughter in Steampunk.|
|My son as Dracula.|
|Myself in Steampunk :)|
|My nephew as a Monkey.|
|Party Invitation to find instructions on how I put this together follow the link|
|A centerpiece filled with goodies .|
|12x12 Layout using a picture of my daughter.|
|A tag that will be added to a mini album.|
|Another tag :)|
|12x12 Layout using a picture of my son. This was his first Halloween, and I had so much fun making his costume that year. My baby looked incredibly cute!|
|Bracelet using paper, rhinestones, and jewels from the collection!|
|I decided to alter this wooden dress form. Hope the person, I am gifting it to loves it as well!|
|Three altered canvas using everything from this awesome collection. I used pictures of my beautiful daughter Emily!|
|Hello Sunshine Card!|
To find instructions on how I put this card together visit http://www.fotobella.com/?Click=8108
|Altered cigar box for a friend, who is in the Marines. This is a great way to display and treasure his pictures and medals.|
|This is a fun tag/ invitation, for a Fourth of July Barbecue.|
|What a perfect way to say Thank you, for attending your awesome Celebration!|
|12x12 layout of my nephew.|
|I love this layout very much! It represents the feelings of a woman, when she misses her military man!|
|My friend Juan, I have to admit he is a very handsome Marine!!!|
|Welcome home card, to view instructions how I put this card together visit:|
|Fourth of July is my daughters favorite holiday, so we filled them with goodies, for all her friends. These treat boxes make awesome gifts, and can also be used as party favors.|
|Altered wood box. Inked sides of box using Sweetheart Inker-Brown by, We R Memory Keepers|
Field of Flowers
Supplies needed: Plumeria – I want it All! Full Collection Bundle
1. Start by taking two sheets “Floweret” and “Budding Lavendar. Use “Floweret” as the base.
2. Take “Budding Lavendar side B” and fussy cut some of the beautiful flower patterns, now place on base at the bottom to form a field of flowers.
3. Take one of the layered trims (one with orange buttons) and place across the top of base.
4. Take one of the transparencies (Wonderful Day) and place on upper right hand corner right under the layered trim.
5. Using a flower punch, punch out three flowers using “Budding Lavendar side A” on one flower place an accordion sticker on top the other two place stickers and brads.
6. Add a sticker for a stem and a chipboard sticker leaf to the large Accordion Sticker to form a flower.
7. Place all four flowers at the bottom add picture to sit above the large flower.
8. Decorate with butterfly stickers, brads, and sticker leafs randomly around the page.
Tip: To make butterfly stickers look more dimensional only add glue right in the middle and lift wings.